The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- R v. Clark  QCA 173 (15/0292) Rock'n Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison JA and North J 19/11/2016
- Yamaguchi v. Phipps & Anor  QSC 151 (13/10061) Brisb Applegarth J 28/06/2016
- R v. BCT  QCA 180 (15/0281) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison JA and Mullins J 28/06/2016
- R v. Blackmore  QCA 181 (15/0181) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Mullins and Douglas JJ 28/06/2016
- Dupois v. Queensland Television Ltd & Ors  QCA 182 (15/10340) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Gotterson JA and Applegarth J 28/06/2016
The above list can be accessed under “Judgments Service” once logged in …