The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- State of Queensland v. O'Keefe  QCA 135 (15/9321) Brisb Philip McMurdo JA and Mullins and Douglas JJ 31/05/2016
- Gerhardt v. Queensland Building and Construction Commission  QCA 136 (15/2096) Brisb Morrison and Philippides JJA and North J 31/05/2016
- Sanderson & Anor v. Bank of Queensland Limited  QCA 137 (15/11066) Brisb Morrison and Philip McMurdo JJA and Burns J 31/05/2016
- Lee v. Abedian & Ors (No 2)  QSC 114 (15/982) Brisb Bond J 30/05/2016
- Zuecker v. Bruggmann (No 2)  QSC 115 (12/8751) Brisb Bond J 30/05/2016
The above list can be accessed under “Judgments Service” once logged in …