The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- Kieninger v. Perpetual Trustee Company Ltd & Anor  QSC 186 (15/10231) Brisb Martin J 24/08/2016
- Miller v. The Queen; Smith v The Queen; Presley v Director of Public Prosecutions (SA)  HCA 030 (15/A28) French CJ Kiefel Bell Gageler Keane Nettle and Gordon JJ 24/08/2016
- Deal v. Father Pius Kodakkathanath  HCA 031 (15/M252) French CJ Kiefel Bell Gageler and Nettle JJ 24/08/2016
- Sio v. The Queen  HCA 032 (16/S83) French CJ Bell Gageler Keane and Gordon JJ 24/08/2016
- R v. Coutts  QCA 206 (16-111) Brisb Fraser and Philippides JJA and Dalton J 23/08/2016
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …