The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- Harvey v. Commissioner of Police  QDC 071 (16/4955) Brisb Richards DCJ 24/03/2017
- King of Gifts (Qld) Pty Ltd & Anor v. Redland City Council & Anor  QPEC 015 (15/3641) Brisb Everson DCJ 24/03/2017
- Buckley v. Queensland Parole Board  QSC 041 (16/10933) Brisb Mullins J 24/03/2017
- R v. Pham, Tran & Dang; Ex parte Director of Public Prosecutions (Cth)  QCA 046 (16/1) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison and Philippides JJA 23/03/2017
- R v. Butterworth  QCA 047 (16/119) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison JA and McMeekin J 23/03/2017
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …