The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- R v. Pitt  QCA 013 (16/215) Brisb Holmes CJ and Philip McMurdo JA and Bond J 17/02/2017
- R v. Hicks  QCA 014 (16/12) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Gotterson JA and Henry J 17/02/2017
- Sweetman v. Sovereign Realty Pty Ltd & Anor (No. 2)  QDC 028 (15/123) Sthport Kent QC DCJ 17/02/2017
- Goli (Commissioner of State Revenue) v. Thompson & Anor (No. 2)  QDC 024 (16/3120) Brisb Smith DCJA 15/02/2017
- Von Stieglitz v. Dixon (No. 3)  QDC 025 (16/36) Brisb Smith DCJA 15/02/2017
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …