The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- Smith v. Queensland All Codes Racing Industry Board  QCAT 007 (OCR046-16) Brisb Member Deane 13/01/2017
- Boyer v. Grant  QCATA 001 (APL264-16) Brisb Senior Member Stilgoe OAM 12/01/2017
- Adamson v. Queensland Law Society Incorporated  QCAT 001 (OCR247-16) Brisb Justice DG Thomas, President 11/01/2017
- Queensland College of Teachers v. TRT  QCAT 005 (OCR225-16) Brisb Senior Member O’Callaghan 11/01/2017
- Chief Executive, Department of Justice and Attorney-General v. Ford  QCAT 004 (OCR060-16) Brisb Member Gordon 10/01/2017
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …