The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- R v. Fall  QCA 327 (16/127) Brisb Fraser and Philippides JJA and Jackson J 09/12/2016
- R v. Houkamau  QCA 328 (16/270) Brisb Gotterson and Morrison and Philippides JJA 09/12/2016
- R v. McAnally  QCA 329 (16/175) Brisb Fraser and Morrison and Philip McMurdo JJA 09/12/2016
- R v. Smith  QCA 330 (16/279) Brisb Fraser and Philippides and Philip McMurdo JJA 09/12/2016
- Legal Practitioners Admissions Board v. Doolan  QCA 331 (16/5477) Brisb Gotterson and Philippides and Philip McMurdo JJA 09/12/2016
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …