The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- R v. DBL  QCA 071 (1594/15) Brisb Morrison JA and Boddice and Dalton JJ 24/04/2017
- Moreton Bay Regional Council v. Caseldan Pty Ltd  QCA 072 (1/15) Brisb Gotterson and McMurdo JJA and Bond J 24/04/2017
- Arthurell v. Ryans Mulching Queensland Pty Ltd  QDC 090 (37/16) Brisb Devereaux SC DCJ 24/04/2017
- R v. Iese  QCA 068 (16/288) Brisb Gotterson and McMurdo JJA and Flanagan J 21/04/2017
- R v. Holland  QCA 069 (16/246) Brisb Gotterson JA and Boddice and Dalton JJ 21/04/2017
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …