The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- Silwood v. Chandler  QCA 273 (16/5188) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Gotterson JA and Atkinson J 28/10/2016
- Woolworths Limited v. Grimshaw  QCA 274 (15/10671) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Applegarth and Flanagan JJ 28/10/2016
- Novadeck Pty Ltd v. Brisbane City Council  QPEC 053 (16/3529) Brisb Everson DCJ 28/10/2016
- Gerhardt v. Brisbane City Council  QCA 272 (16/10289) Brisb Gotterson JA 27/10/2016
- R v. Milward (Unreported, QSC, Ann Lyons J, 26/10/2016)
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …