The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- Coast and Country Association of Queensland Inc v. Smith & Ors  QCA 242 (15/9986) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Fraser and Morrison JJA 27/09/2016
- Aquavista Pty Ltd v. Timevale Pty Ltd  QDC 235 (13/146) M'dore Long SC DCJ 27/09/2016
- R v. DNR  QDC 240 (15/140) M'dore Long SC DCJ 27/09/2016
- Cathedral Place Community Body Corporate v. The Proprietors of Cathedral Village Building Units Plan  QDC 234 (10/2754) Brisb Dorney QC DCJ 27/09/2016
- Gray v. Gympie Regional Council  QPEC 049 (15/22) Brisb Bowskill QC DCJ 27/09/2016
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …