The Queensland Legal Indices (QLI) is a judgments indexing service initiated by the SCQL in 1984. Coverage includes the Queensland Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and District Court, as well as the Planning and Environment Court and some other Queensland Tribunals. It provides sophisticated search capabilities and links to full-text, where available, from 1994 onwards. The database also includes a historical legislation service (covering 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2015) that notes sections of Acts which have been judicially considered.
The QLI is a subscription-based service. To subscribe, fill in the subscription form and return it to the library. You will be issued a tax invoice. Subscription prices are listed on the subscription form.
Latest Judgment Updates
- R v. Clark  QCA 173 (15/0292) Rock'n Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison JA and North J 19/11/2016
- R v. GAX  QCA 189 (16/37) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Morrison JA and Atkinson J 22/07/2016
- Rosen v. Legal Services Commissioner  QCA 190 (15/9813) Brisb Margaret McMurdo P and Gotterson JA and Burns J 22/07/2016
- Johnson v. RSPCA Queensland  QDC 185 (16/105) Sthport Wall QC DCJ 22/07/2016
- University of Queensland v. Brisbane City Council & CBUS Property Brisbane Pty Ltd  QPEC 035 (15/4990) Brisb Everson DCJ 22/07/2016
The above list can be accessed under "Judgments Service" once logged in …